Results tagged “Stoke City” from Bluebirds Banter - all the latest banter on what's happening at the Cardiff City Stadium

Premier League fat cats are starting to circle around Cardiff City hero Craig Bellamy.

Today our colleagues at the Liverpool Echo are suggesting Everton, Stoke City and Celtic are all set to join the battle with Bellamy's hometown club for his signature next season.

Despite Bellamy virtually promising his immediate future to the Cardiff City fans in advance of last season's play-off failure, the Echo suggest Everton boss David Moyes will enter the hunt for the fiery striker's signature in the coming days.

1bellamy-18.jpg

The report, written by Greg O'Keefe, says: "Moyes was keen on Wales striker Bellamy, 31, in January, but was unable to match his salary demands, and City eventually arranged a subsidised loan move to promotion-chasing Cardiff.

"And Everton could inquire again if Joseph Yobo's protracted transfer to Fenerbahce goes through, releasing funds to put together a package capable of attracting the former Liverpool forward.

£Moyes wants an experienced, proven Premier League goal-scorer, and Bellamy would fit the bill, but Stoke and Celtic could also enter the bidding and price the Blues out of the market."

Click here to read the whole Liverpool Echo article

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2011/06/29/everton-fc-to-keep-tabs-on-unwanted-manchester-city-duo-craig-bellamy-and-shaun-wright-phillips-100252-28960022/

Do you think Bellamy will still come to Cardiff? Have your say in the comments box below

Okay, I admit it. I was wrong.
After all my excited claims about the romance of the cup yesterday, this morning I feel like I've been dumped - on a freezing January night, in a farcical ceremony that lasted half an hour longer than it should have.
Stoke-99.jpg

Browsing through the radio schedules for tonight's football, I noticed that the BBC's flagship football station Radio Five Live think they're reporting tonight's FA Cup tie against Stoke City from Ninian Park.
Five-Live-Football.jpg

Good luck calling the game chaps. This is about all you'll see.
Ninian-Now2.jpg

Two weeks ago I was completely dismissive of the FA Cup.
Having reached the final in 2008 an uninspiring draw at Stoke has me begging for defeat or anything but a replay.
"We need to concentrate on the league" and "we don't want a fixture pile-up" were the clichés flowing out of my mouth but something romantic happened to me while listening to the first tie up at Stoke on the radio.
Stoke_V_Cardiff_City_05.jpg

After a festive period of whining and moaning about Cardiff City, it's not time to return to reality and back our boys.
Anyone who saw last night's game will know that if Leeds United are the best this division can throw at Cardiff City - there really should be little to worry about.
Chopra-Leeds.jpg

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire