Results tagged “Peter Whittingham” from Bluebirds Banter - all the latest banter on what's happening at the Cardiff City Stadium

Is this the end for Peter Whittingham at Cardiff?

Was a 3-0 Bank Holiday surrender against West Ham Peter Whittingham's final game in a Cardiff City shirt?

It goes without saying that I hope to see him lead next season's promotion charge, but I have my doubts that he will still be at the club. There has been a bizarre lack of interest in recent seasons, but confirmed as the best player outside the Premier League by FourFourTwo magazine, he now boasts a prestigious accolade that will surely attract top-tier interest.

9Preston_V_Cardiff_City_14.jpg

Speaking at the Community Education Foundation's cleaning up the game event, Cardiff City's midfield maestro Peter Whittingham says he's looking forward to facing some of Britain's best players in Sunday's Carling Cup final against Liverpool.

Leave your good luck messages for the team in the comments box below

Cardiff City stars Peter Whittingham and Kenny Miller talk to Terry Phillips about life at Cardiff City.

470MillerWhittingham.jpg

After former manager Dave Jones this week hailed Cardiff City star Peter Whittingham as the best player in the Championship currently, we thought we would ask YOU.

470Whittingham.jpg

Is Whitts the main man or has another player caught your eye so far this season?

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Tweet me at @Roathboy

Let me start by first explaining that when I say Peter Whittingham deserves better than Cardiff, I'm really saying that he deserves better than Cardiff's current level, that he is better than the Championship.

Cardiff has benefitted Whittingham and vice versa, rewarding him with two new deals in the past year.

470Carling.jpg

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire