Latest from Bluebirds Banter

Cardiff City legend Phil Dwyer has his say on Monday's defeat to Middlesbrough, Swansea City, the Championship play-offs and the QPR saga.

A (very) brief cheer rang round the Cardiff City Stadium yesterday when defender Kevin McNaughton ran straight into lines(wo)man Sian Massey.
Even though Bluebirds fans were engrossed in the ultimate horror movie on the pitch, they still took time out to share a chuckle at the world's most famous female referee's assistant.
Take a look at the incident here...

To be honest, I'm still speechless. And I don't really know how to write that, so I'll have a go at jotting down some of my thoughts.
Even though it felt as I was the only one after Preston concerned that the promotion race might not go the dramatic final day as everyone else, including Dave Jones, seemed certain that we were destined for a dramatic finish.
But those of us who've followed Cardiff City for any length of time knew that life just isn't as simple as that.
1City.jpg

Here at BBB Towers, we've received an e-mail from a US based stadium review website which now features the Cardiff City Stadium.
Stadium-Journey.jpg
Take a look at the Stadium Journey details and offer your own review as this one was written by a Portsmouth fan, Gary Foxall.

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiums/cardiff-city-stadium-s907/#official

Read all the action and banter from our matchday live blog from Deepdale

Preston North End 0-1 Cardiff City: Gallery

For just over half an hour yesterday the dreams of 2,200 Cardiff City fans at Preston and thousands listening in and watching around the world were on the verge of coming true.
Seconds after Alberto Bueno's goal hit the back of the Norwich City net 250 miles away at Carrow Road, the visiting section at Preston went into raptures as news spread like wildfire through the stands.
9Preston_V_Cardiff_City_14.jpg

Robbie Savage talks about marking Adel Taarabt while on Blackpool's Big Dipper

Cardiff City striker Andy Campbell fires the ball into the Queens Park Rangers net, as defender Danny Shittu looks on. The Millennium Stadium play off final strike won the Bluebirds promotion to the Championship.
1Andy-Campbell.jpg

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire