Latest from Bluebirds Banter

EVERY Bluebird knows that the board have a BIG decision to make now.
Whether they make the right one or not, only time will tell but for me, they need to be decisive and act FAST.
Whatever my personal opinions are on the management of the team, the amount of players inevitably leaving the coming weeks mans that either Dave Jones or a new man need the entire summer to build a squad worthy of competing at the Championship's top table again.
Dave-Jones.jpg

Join us for our Cardiff City webchat

1blownit.jpg

Here's what people in cyber space are saying about the future of the Cardiff City's manager
Dave-Jones.jpg

Have your say in the comments box below

I've just been trawling our comments on WalesOnline and have noticed a bit of a love-in between Cardiff and Swansea fans developing.
1Comments.jpg

Here's a bit of what we've got...

PeripateticMF
Very well done to Swansea City - from a Cardiff City season ticket holder. I hope that it is Cardiff, not Reading, that meets you in the final. If it is Reading - do us a favour and stuff them!

AussieJack
Seriously, Good Luck for tonight. I personally believe it would be great for Welsh football to have a representative in the Premiership. Let's start with one and maybe next year two. An all Welsh final will be great for Welsh Football! I have just coughed up a fur ball!

Thankfully some people have kept their thoughts on tonight's game...

heathhornet2
Dont like the make up of this team one little bit.
In my view, it looks the worst defence in the Championship. Only one decent defender in Kevin McNaughton.
I have genuine concerns about tonight if this is to be Jones' line up.
JET flatters to deceive, and simply does not look up to the task. Darcy Blake is no Championship player - his distribution is awful.
We really need Bothroyd to belatedly step up to the plate tonight, and we will seriously miss Bellamy.

BluebirdFan
Gyepes in for Parkin on the bench? Don't get that one unless we have more than one defender carrying an injury.

Jim Upton
We've got 25,000 blue banners, but we haven't sold 25,000 tickes yet.

What do you think about tonight's game? Have your say in the comments box below

If you can't make the game, or are one of those deciding not to go, follow our live blog from the CCS from 7.15pm

Just to cheer you Bluebirds up today, here's a gallery of last year's play-off semi-final celebrations after beating Leicester on penalties at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Believe, it can happen again

To be honest, I am in disbelief that tonight's game is not a sell out.
It's been the big talking point (apart from Swansea's win) of the week and today the Echo designated it's entire front page to issuing a rallying call.
But what on earth is going on here?
1Empty-seats.jpg

Cardiff City fans and players, if this doesn't inspire you tonight, there's something wrong...
1Rodgers.jpg

For anyone who hasn't yet bought their ticket, it's down to you...
1EchoFront.jpg

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire