Name the SEVEN keepers used by Cardiff City in 1983

By Gareth Rogers on Feb 15, 13 04:14 PM in

Cardiff City used seven goalkeepers during their 1982-83 season, but who can name all of them.
A few are fairly easy, a couple are a little more difficult to name and a couple were, for me at least, downright difficult.
The 'easy' ones, for me at least, were Eric Steele, Andy Dibble and Martin Thomas. Maybe Jim Brown and Steve Humphries.
All were good quality goalkeepers, but who were the other two?
11983.jpg

The explanation came during a reunion bash for City's 1982-83 promotion season - and it all hinged on their match at Bradford City in the February of that season.
Wales international Dibble was carried off after a clash with Bradford City's Northern Ireland international Bobby Campbell.
"Campbell had scored two goals in the first half and when a cross came in he went for it. Campbell smashed him, his knee was injured and we heard Andy shout," said ex-Cardiff defender Linden Jones. "Phil (Dwyer) went in until half-time and then Len Ashurst, our manager, wanted me to take over."
So that's the answer - Dwyer and Jones were the mystery goalies.
Wouldn't have got that.

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire