December 2012 Archives

Of all the players brought in during Malky Mackay's summer spending spree, Jordon Mutch has been the most disappointing thus far.

The disappointment is not because he is a poor player or a waste of money, his potential is obvious and £2m was probably about right for such a highly regarded prospect.

There is instead a nagging suspicion that actually fulfilling that potential may be no easy task.

1Mutch.jpg

The last 12 months have handed an incredible journey to fans of Cardiff City.

With amazing performances, massive signings and the unbelievable rebrand, Cardiff City have never been far away from the headlines in the last year.

Now tell us what you think of the last year at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

I believe. After witnessing Cardiff's 4-1 humbling of Blackburn Rovers on Friday, I now firmly believe that this is the season that City will finally progress from the Championship. The performance was not quite as impressive as the 4-0 win at Leeds a couple of years ago, the high watermark of performances in recent years, but was certainly the finest of Malky Mackay's reign. Below are five reasons why I believe the Premier League beckons;

1BellamyBlackburn.jpg

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire