Any Bluebirds still in mourning - don't worry...about a thing

By Gareth Rogers on Feb 28, 12 10:46 AM in Cardiff City

If any Cardiff City fans are still sad after Sunday's narrow defeat, rewind yourselves back a few weeks to a moment when every little thing really was gonna be ok.

Send us links to your videos from Wembley in the comments box below.

1 Comments

Charles J O'Connor. said:

To all bluebird fans, remember they did play a final against LIVERPOOL, and they did themselves proud, they played well, which should give us all great heart for the weeks to come, after all its promotion we all want, so lets rejoice at the form they displayed, and no one player should be singled out for the loss, in the lottery of penalties, well done City, now give us the premier football we all crave. Cj.

Leave a comment

Type the characters you see in the picture above.

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire

From: Merthyr