The day Stone Roses frontman Ian Brown wore a South Wales Echo Cardiff City shirt - on stage in Newport

By Gareth Rogers on Jan 11, 12 03:40 PM in

With excitement growing about the Stone Roses' comeback in the coming summer, we thought it was time to take a look back at the day the Mancunian band's frontman Ian Brown wore a yellow South Wales Echo sponsored Cardiff City shirt on stage at the Newport Centre in 1995.

1 Comments

Steve Pace said:

I remember a friend of mines son went to the concert in Newport and Ian Brown throw the said jersey into the crowd at the end were he was lucky enough to catch the jersy and still has iot today alas my friend passed away tragically in his early fifties.

Leave a comment

Type the characters you see in the picture above.

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire

From: Merthyr