So, who is the best player in the Championship? Have YOUR say now

By Gareth Rogers on Nov 25, 11 09:45 AM in Cardiff City

After former manager Dave Jones had his say this week we sought suggestions from your, the Bluebirds Banter readers, and fans of the Facebook page of our sister site, Mirror football and we've come up with the following shortlist.

Peter Whittingham, Chris Burke, Mark Noble , Sam Baldock, Ross McCormack, Gary Taylor Fletcher, Luke Varney, Kenny Miller, Adam Lallana, Kevin Nolan, Ricky Lambert, Matthew Bates, Matthew Taylor, Nicky Maynard, Jack Hobbs, Andy King, Grant McCann, Jonjo Shelvey, Jack Cork, Paul Pogba

1players.jpg

So, here's your chance to have your say as to who is currently the best player in the Championship

Got any other suggestions? Post them into the comments box below

2 Comments

donald7063 said:

Ricky Lambert not only makes goals for other players but he also scores them. When did he last miss a penalty.

strover said:

Jack Cork for the win!!!

Leave a comment

Type the characters you see in the picture above.

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys

From: Gloucestershire

From: Merthyr