November 2011 Archives

Cardiff City stars Peter Whittingham and Kenny Miller talk to Terry Phillips about life at Cardiff City.

470MillerWhittingham.jpg

After former manager Dave Jones had his say this week we sought suggestions from your, the Bluebirds Banter readers, and fans of the Facebook page of our sister site, Mirror football and we've come up with the following shortlist.

Peter Whittingham, Chris Burke, Mark Noble , Sam Baldock, Ross McCormack, Gary Taylor Fletcher, Luke Varney, Kenny Miller, Adam Lallana, Kevin Nolan, Ricky Lambert, Matthew Bates, Matthew Taylor, Nicky Maynard, Jack Hobbs, Andy King, Grant McCann, Jonjo Shelvey, Jack Cork, Paul Pogba

1players.jpg

Tweet me: @roathboy

Ben Turner is a monster of a man. Tall, powerfully built with a permanent scowl, he wouldn't look out of place in the Serbian back four, alongside the likes of Branislav Ivanović, Aleksandar Kolarov and Nemanja Vidić, or alternatively, anywhere in the current Stoke City side.

Birmingham born and bred, the 23 year old has only played 90 senior games thus far, a knee ligament injury sustained blocking a shot last November cost him almost a full calendar year of his career.

Having represented England U-19's as far back as May 2007, he was also awarded Coventry City's Young Player of the Year for the 2008-09 season.

470Turner.jpg

After former manager Dave Jones this week hailed Cardiff City star Peter Whittingham as the best player in the Championship currently, we thought we would ask YOU.

470Whittingham.jpg

Is Whitts the main man or has another player caught your eye so far this season?

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

A first look at the lights used to keep the Cardiff City Stadium pitch in shape before three home games next week.

470Stadium.jpg

1 2 3 Next

From: Bedwas

From: Dinas Powys